View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
talwell

Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
Camaro Scotty Does It Again

Thanks to Camaro Scotty for once again proving his status as a valuable member to this community.

About 2 months ago I came to this forum looking for information and trying to locate a car to buy. I had a specific car that I wanted but did not want to order and wait for it to be built. All the dealers within 250 miles of me that had cars in stock were marking up the sticker - something I am totally against.

After talking to Scotty a few times - he referred me to Anna Bearinger @ Sparta Chevy in Michigan. Rather than to make me wait a few weeks for his allocations to come available he reached out to Anna to assist me with my order. She had allocations available and going in within a few days. Not only this, Anna offers at MSRP and honors any and all GM discounts.

Needless to say, I placed my order on 8/12 and to my shock the car was built on 9/12 - JUST 30 DAYS FROM ORDER TO COMPLETION. As well, being that Sparta Chevy is located just 700 miles from the plant all cars are shipped to them by truck and usually arrive in a few days after shipping - no rails, no storage yards or any of the other time delays.

So once again - thank you to Camaro Scotty for being the selfless person that you are and thank you to Anna Bearinger from Sparta Chevy for the great experience to date and being a truely honorable member of the "Camaro Scotty Approved Network" of dealers. If you are ready to order you car or are sitting at at 1100 status - do yourself a favor and talk to Scotty or Anna as I did and I will be driving my brand new car very soon.