View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 08:43 AM   #1
Casalino

Drives: 17' 1LE BLK
Colorado moves to ban Rolling Coal

Interesting article for those to read in the morning

http://www.motortrend.com/news/color...-rolling-coal/

I want to hear some opinions on rolling coal, if it should be outlawed like colorado and NJ. I want to hear if any of you own big modified trucks. Or your thoughts on them.

Here's my opinion. I don't own a truck like that. I do hate them on the road. But everyone has their opinions and hate on many different car groups.

I can compare these big lifted smoke spewing trucks to the lowered or stanced cars with straight pipes. Both vehicles in my opinion are EQUALLY impractical. Both are obnoxious with obnoxious exhausts whether it is the loud noise or coal coming out.

But we all do it. We want noise whether it is for ourselves or for the cars around us. But i do hate blowing black smoke at people or cars or whatever it may be. That is on another level of obnoxiousness. I would be perfectly fine with banning it. Lift your truck, put the big wheels and tires. But you better put mudflaps on it. Spraying the vehicles behind you with rocks, damaging the cars is on a level even higher than rolling coal. But don't modify the part on the truck that turns the smoke to black, that's all.

I think that should be enforced along with rolling coal. No mudflaps on certain wheels/tires over a certain size, ticket!
Casalino is offline   Reply With Quote