View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 04:48 PM   #12
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by colemanvoice View Post
Interesting. I only have 2 very minor gripes about my ground effects. I emphasize, my, ground effects because you would not find these issues with all ground effects. My exhaust pipes are not hung identically. It shows when you look through the ports of the ground effects. When the front piece of the ground effects were painted, I think they didn't realize a small strip of it would show, so they didn't sand it down. VERY minor. I used to perform final inspection on boats before they got shipped too, though. I catch this stuff very easily.

From washing and waxing, I have not had the impression of them feeling flimsy, or cheap. I'll quote a guy I met at Cars and Cafine, in Roswell (I see you are in Alpharetta) "The ground effects make the car." Now, they may not make the car, but I like the added look. I think it adds to the appearance.
Yeah... I'm p1$$ed I missed the meet-up last weekend, but I think being at the car show made up for it.... mentally

I'd love to take a look at your car someday. I've been thinking about GFX since I got it!

The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote