View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 01:51 AM   #1
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
10,000th POST! Thanks Camaro5 and GM!

Big number in my book.

You might ask why.

Well...because... they aren't post whore derived... No offense, guys! You know I'm playin!!!...(aaand this is kind of a first on this site...)

They came from almost 3 years of being on this site...a site that I like to call my second home. And, to have that number fall on the day before production begins? Even sweeter.

I just want to say thanks to all the Camaro5 people. I'm in good spirits tonight. I've read a few posts about how the Camaro is less than a day away from it's production day and it's just got me all worked up. I've sat in this same computer chair learning, reading, talking, and best of all, making friends from all over the country...from coast to coast....and even into other countries! CRAZY!!! I NEVER thought something like that would happen!

I joined this site for one reason. I loved everything Camaro. I saw the 5th Gen in Jan of 2006 being debuted in Detroit at NAIAS and it brought tears to my eyes. Honestly, it brought tears to my eyes. It was THAT gorgeous! It's been fun spending time with ya'll since then...I'll spare going into all the details since you guys know me and the story there.

But, this is a simple post to all the Camaro5 members to say thank you, to the mod team to say I've loved getting to know ya'll and become friends with you all, to Scott Settlemire for helping us to "keep the faith," to the Camaro team for bringing us the MOST anticipated, most beautiful, and most awe inspiring "sports car" (aka: musclecar), and finally to Jason and Mark....because without the two of you, I would never have met all these great people. Thank you for putting together Camaro5!

You all have made Camaro5 my 'other' home. I love it. There's really nothing more I can say. You all are a big part of my life and I thank you...sincerely.

Now...let's all get ready. Because in one day, a car is going to roll off the line...a car that is better known as Vin #1. And, there will be a few lucky ones, VERY lucky ones, who are going to get a very special treat on Monday. You all know who you are...and I only wish I could be there with you all to take it all in. I can't wait to see the video.

Take care all...and I look forward to many, many more years here on Camaro5 with my new 5th Gen and all of YOU!

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote