View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 02:35 AM   #5
2SSJIM

Drives: 2012 CRT ZL1 #1400
First! What's the chances of the FBI listening in on you! If they can, the only reason they would is if you set off their radar for crime, so out of the billions of people in the world... what would be the chances they would listen in on you. Now if the FBI doesn't have anything better to do than waste their time listening to me cuss at stupid drivers, then they won't learn much! Also, even if your deactivated you ONstar and you set off the FBI crime radar... they could still listen.

Another thing, which I concider nice, is if your car gets stolen, like lojack, onstar can track it and has the capability to shut the car down. Now I like this because the car won't end up as a pile of junk when those thiefs try to run from the cops... and if you think that this car won't be a target for joy riders,,, your fooling yourself.

Now with all that in mind and I know I've missed some things, the FBI did have a system called CARIVORE which monitors emails, phone conversations... etc. for certain words that will flag it for review. So if you are paranoid.... I guess you'll just have to move to the mountains and disconnect yourself from the world..... but then again... that might be a red flag also!

I wonder how many people after reading this thread will go........ hhhmmm!
2SSJIM is offline   Reply With Quote