View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #51
LS1-Z28

Drives: 2001 NBM Camaro SS #612
Another Update

Well we need new tires for the front... No big deal.. Getting those put on sometime next week along with getting the front end aligned. My Dad is suppose to take my car to work with him to one of his offices out of town and they have a car stereo place near it, so he is going to see how much they would charge to replace my right front speaker(it's blown)..

Couldn't put the stripe on today :( It was soo humid outside and my dad said we should just wait till tomorrow, and it's been raining cats and dogs all day!!

So things are coming along good so far.. Might paint my calipers tomorrow or Monday, depending on what we do. The iPod thing I posted, I may try to get done this week if I can find the right stuff to do it with.

So still looking like a real busy week, and still looking like I will be done with everything by Friday

I will post pictures tomorrow of the stripe, and tricks to help get it on? We put stripes on my Dad's car ourselves so we feel we can get it done.. And this is just temporary to see how we like before having it painted on... And when I have it painted, I'm trying to decide if I want to have LS1, SS, or Blue Devil(that's what I secretly call my car sometimes.. My mom named it Charlotte. ) stenciled out of the stripe so the blue is poking through with the letters...

LS1-Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote