View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
jnewberr2ssrs

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS
Moutain Cruise Meet up - Sandia Peak (Albuquerque)

I put the idea out there in another thread and some other people expressed some interest so I decided to dedicate a thread to organizing a mountain cruise meet up in Albuquerque that would go up to Sandia Peak and we could take some pictures and have some fun.

Who would be interested and has any other ideas to make it an awesome meet up? I'm thinking it would be cool to have a meet up that could make the front page here on Camaro5 and I definitely think it's possible because it definitely is some beautiful scenery from the top of the Sandias.

So here's the basic questions:

Who's interested?

When should we do it?

Where do we meet up (assuming we all want to cruise up the mountain together)?

Also, all generation Camaros are welcome.

My only restriction is that as some of you know I'm still out of the country on a semester exchange until the beginning/middle of December so it would have to be after that and it of course depends on weather.

If weather is too much of a restriction it may have to wait until March or April when it gets better, but we should start organizing it now and make it a great turnout for Camaro5!

Let me know what you think and if you're interested

Scott

P.S. It doesn't only have to be Albuquerque/New Mexico people...If some of our neighboring state members can make the trip to Albuquerque it would definitely be cool and we'll be sure to make the event worth the drive (maybe a Camaro5 dinner/cookout and a longer cruise around the city or something...I don't know - I'm open for ideas! )