View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 04:44 PM   #12
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
I went to the Top Gear taping yesterday...all I can say was WOW!

I was kinda skeptical about the hosts at first, but all of them feed off each other perfectly. They no way resemble the UK cast, which is a good thing in my opinion. It was a LONG day of standing. During breaks, the cast were so cool. Very down to earth. They would approach people and start talking to them. They would also start telling stories, etc.

They also showed us the segments that will be shown on TV...they are VERY similar to the way the UK films their "documentaries." I enjoyed every single one of them.

My personal favorite is Adam Ferrara. I was a fan of his comedy even before Top Gear. He was the most relaxed in the shots and had the funniest lines...I guess cause he's the "veteran" actor of the group.

I can not discuss the times or who wins during the segments cause I signed the "NDA"...but I will say...Michelle Rodriguez...HOT in person...

They said the first two seasons of the Top Gear UK sucked...so give the U.S. show a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing I didn't like was that they didn't make a big deal about The Stig...oh well...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111798