View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 06:07 PM   #41
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
IAT's are read by the ECM, if you want to see them you need to buy a gauge or have a way to monitor them like HP tuners. It is not up to Andy to provide that for you. I have AFR and boost gauges but I let the IAT sensor do it's job with the ECM. They are nice to have but you can't place blame on Andy if you didn't ask for one. ADM goes beyond what other shops would do for you. If you think Andy is unprofessional then go elsewhere but he is the only person that would touch my car because I know how good his work is. Good luck finding someone else who has as much attention to detail as ADM. If there is one thing I know for sure he sure as heck will not leave off an important part on his builds.

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote