View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 01:35 PM   #145
Tenring

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS - SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stacy View Post
Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but who really cares?

Some old lady was coming out of the Piggy Wiggly and noticed my car. She asked if I had a 6 or an 8 and I'm like, well, I only got 6, but it's a very POWERFUL 6. She stuck her old, greasy tongue out at me, laughed and wandered away muttering about my pathetic 6....

Wow I've been thinking about it all day now, I think I have something like sadness diarrhea of the brain. I mean this is really bad... went to take a dump and a tampon fell out of my ass! I know! That's how emo I am over this whole thing. I am thinking about selling my car and joining the Circus, but then come to find out no more elephants in the Circus!? I'm like WTF???

So I found this forum and thought I could find some other 6'ers to come over to my house and give me a big group hug... cause that's what I am really needing right now. Just some good wubbers from the men folk.

Not even getting any love from my GF right now... Every morning she wakes up and laughs hysterically for 20 minutes about my 6. Then of course her boyfriend (who has an 8 ) chimes in with all his BS, I swear I am going to kill that guy.

Oh sorry, went OT... So anyway, do you guys have some snappy come-backs for that old lady, my GF and her BF? I really need something that will make them go "WTF?".

WTF.....what kind or Circus has no elephants!