View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 02:38 AM   #1
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Recommendations?

Hello guys! I'm new to the modding world. My 2010 SS is my first car I've ever extensively plan to mod. My set up is as of right now CAI, shorty headers, axle back, and 3.73 gears. I have a SCT x4 tuner on the way, and soon after that will be longtubes and a ported throttle body, then way down the line a custom cam. I've always been so concerned with power, and I understand it to a certain extent. But I've never considered modding the suspension and I realize that will only end in disaster. Chances are the car will never be anything other than street driven. But I see a lot of people talking about all the suspension parts they are upgrading and I feel that I should do the same. However, I'm 110% clueless on anything about suspension.

So my question is for you guys, what parts do you recommend I replace or upgrade knowing my future plans for the car? Brands I should go with? The more specific the better In the meantime I will try and educate myself on the components of the suspension so I have some sort of understanding. Thanks in advance for all the help!
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote