Thread: Camaro dream
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 05:40 AM   #1
AdnanHfuda

Drives: none :(
Camaro dream

planning on getting a 2LT camaro summer 2010, im guna use this thread to post up my progress towards getting a camaro and then my mods and such to the car will also be posted here. getting a job and tutoring neighborhood children for money (im a highschool student btw )

moral support would be much appreciated

money saved up so far: $10,060 / $31,000

sept 6th 2009: posting up ads in the neighborhood for my tutoring service. if i start work by october i will be able to get my 2LT by next summer

sept 8th 2009: printed out and posted the ads around the neighborhood, waiting for callers

sept 24th 2009: got a job mystery shopping, the pay sucks and barely any assignments but its all i could find so far... still waiting for callers for tutoring service.

march 26th 2010: very late update, many developments, none of the attempts to get a job worked and i have just made the decision that my future is more important then a camaro no matter how much i love it. so iv decided that i will take a part time job and meanwhile have a quite social life while saving up as much as possible. third year of uni i will enter into an internship which will get me better pay then some random any person job and hopefully i will have enough by then. who knows, maybe ill go SS but as it stands i am looking at an LS because of price and insurance cost (18 atm, will be 21 in third year of uni so )

Last edited by AdnanHfuda; 03-25-2010 at 05:28 PM. Reason: update
AdnanHfuda is offline   Reply With Quote