View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 02:04 PM   #1
Eric Baker

Drives: Black/Black 2SS/RS 6M
2011 Chevy Fest New England Dragway

So I was planning on going to the Chevy Fest this year, as I did last year. It's on October 1st and 2nd, Saturday and Sunday. Wondering if there's any people interested in going? There's a car show in the field as well as drag racing, which I'll be partaking in. Show is put on by the East Coast Camaro Club.

Racing is is similar to a Test and Tune day, $35 for run only, $35 for Street Chevy class, and $50 for Pro/Super Chevy classes. Vehicle has to be Chevy or Chevy powered, with an exception for Outlaw 10.5 class.

Car show entry is $20 for 1 day or $30 for both. Open to all GM cars, not just Chevy.

Spectators are $10 for adults, $5 for juniors(11-15), and free for children 10 and under.

Gates open at 8am, racing starts at 9. Registration for the car show ends at 11:30.

Hope to see some of you there. It's a great time.

If you don't want to do to events back to back if you are already planning on going to the Fort Adams show on the 2nd, and you want to race or watch some racing, see my other thread here: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...48#post3715848.

I'll start the list and edit as needed.

Definite:

Eric Baker (Race - Saturday)
Slowhawk (Race)

Maybe:

Rock-It Man (Show)

Last edited by Eric Baker; 09-06-2011 at 06:04 PM.
Eric Baker is offline   Reply With Quote