View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #1
metalaxe

Drives: Silver Ice 2SS/RS
UPDATE: Chevy dealership Grand opening 2SS/RS & 1LT/RS PICS

Hey everyone! I had the privilege of shooting the 2 Camaro's (and some other classic Chevy's) at Sands Chevrolet's grand opening last night. There was a Red Jewel Tint V6 RS (I think a 1LT) and a Silver Ice 2SS/RS with Inferno Orange Interior. Here is one teaser pic and I should have the slideshow done soon to share with you all. Later and be back soon!

PIC LINK: www.ivystudiosphoto.com/2010Camaro

UPDATE: Slideshow is done. Since there are a lot of pics I set up a slideshow offsite. Here is the link : www.ivystudiosphoto.com/2010Camaro If anyone wants pics for wallpaper I will gladly post them in the thread without the watermark (just ask)

Anyone who was not had the chance to sit in this car is going to be blown away. I was very impressed with the interior quality. I am used to an Infiniti interior (not the best out there, but pretty well done) and the Camaro is right on par. The car fits like a glove (we've heard this one before) and has officially brought me back to Domestic/GM. I have had imports for 10 years and have taken notice of GM's recent trend of quality and execution. You guys are going to love this car (and I haven't even driven it). Too bad they wouldn't start it up, so I can't comment there. Thanks to everyone here for keeping the revival alive!

See you on the road!
Attached Images

Last edited by metalaxe; 03-08-2009 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Update
metalaxe is offline   Reply With Quote