View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 04:44 PM   #4349
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Have a few late posts for the Green side....

BIO-HAZARD - Did show 20# Sat. In Olcott ny . this was a 180 mile trip for me to this show . So now I can cross it off my bucket list . LOL This is on Lake Ontario . Show is called the Pirates Festival . They had 200 cars . 1st time there with friends we had a crew of 10 Camaros in the group , four of my friends took home Oustanding in class awards . Bio-Hazard took home a Best of Show . Very happy reward for a long trip ..

BIO-HAZARD- Did show 21# Sun. Over 400 cars turned out . I was in camaro / firebird / trans am class all years . We had 22 cars in the class. only 3 5th gens . And we got skunked . All the old ones won ...

BIO-HAZARD - Did show 22# last Sat. Stayed local and took a little break . They only gave away 5# awards . But Hey Bio-Hazard got in there and took home the Special Interest Award ... Headed out to two shows this weekend .. If the rain keeps at bay ..LOL

BIO-HAZARD- Had show # 23 today . Hot and humid .. , And Storms possible . They did top 25 awards and 5 special . Bio-Hazard got in for a top 25 # which I didn't think I would get today . My car is on the Dash Plaque from last year I took the Hearts on Fire award . the Heart transplant girl choose my car which I was very honored to receive.

BIO-HAZARD- Survived show # 24 today . Thought it was going to be a good day , woke up and it was pouring rain , whats new lmao.... Still headed out to the show car was trashed . cleaned it and set it up , day turned out pretty good . 200 cars and lots of spectators .. They only give out 15 awards at this show . But hey Bio-Hazard still got in there and took home spectators choice award . They said it was the most talked about car there . That made my day ...