View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 10:32 PM   #92
rocknroll_jeph

Drives: 11 Camaro V6 RS, 03 BMW Z4
I bought a 4 point harness and installed it myself this weekend. I'm not sure that I did it 100% correctly, I will be taking it in to the shop to double check my work before I use it. I used the child seat anchors in the back seat for the shoulder straps and used the supplied brackets to affix the lap belt under the seat using the original bolts, at least now it looks good.

Either my pants are too slippery or I use way too much leather conditioner on the seats, but every time I participate in an event, I end up with my legs and knees getting bruised and really sore trying to keep myself planted in the seat. I really hope that this solves the problem.

In the near future am planning to buy a racing seat as well, if anyone has any suggestions I'd be open to what you know works for our cars. I saw an OMP seat that I liked, however, the problem for me is that I am in China (I don't want to sound like I am making a stereotype about asian's being small but...) I went to my friends shop to try out racing seats that he had and I couldn't fit my western body into any of them, I can only fit half my butt into any one of them... I wish I took a picture of me trying to get into the tiny seat of their fully caged Honda Fit. It was a Top Gear moment for sure.
Attached Images

rocknroll_jeph is offline   Reply With Quote