View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 03:20 PM   #34
Shazam613

Drives: Ordered 2010 Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaBoy25 View Post
I have only been on here for a few months and have seen more complaints against AAC thank any other vendor. Mirrors, markers...hell most everything they sell.

Everything on my truck (15k) came from on site vendors on a sister forum and I've never had experiences like those I've seen on here.

On c5 I see more and more of this going on. It's a shame because it hurts the reputable vendors on here. Honestly I'm scared to order from most now.

Customer service is EVERYTHING in business. The one I own would surely fail if I conducted business like these guys. I ate 8k one time to please a customer. Over the last four years they've spent over 20k with me. He can attest to the sole reason being customer service.

I'm a small timer; you'd think they'd KNOW better.
My father was a small business owner as well, and one of the most important things he taught me was customer service is everything. Stand behind your product, make it right with the customer, and do what you can to ensure they are a continued customer. " You aren't doing the customer a favor by them spending money here, they are extending the favor to us! They don't have to spend their money here.", was his slogan. He ran that into the ground with my sister and I, but it stuck.

I guess AAC doesn't share that thought. Another lesson learned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
Jonathan is the National Sales Manager for AAC, pretty sure the only person above him on the Totem pole is Justin - who owns the company.

They will get back to you, just give them until SEMA is over.
Thanks for confirming. The email I sent this morning was to Tiffanie, Justin, CC'd Jonathan, and copied a few interested parties. Will let you all know how this goes down.

Thanks again for the support! Definitely means alot!