View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 07:14 PM   #1
ZNOLMT

Drives: Rally Yellow 2LT
Nikki's Camaro featured in a music video.

So, my brother (who works in film and directs music videos) called me up a few days ago and asked me to ask Nikki if she wanted to have her car featured in a music video for a song featuring some local bay area hip-hop/r&b artists, to which she said yes. The video was initially supposed to be in San Jose, which isn't too far from San Francisco, but there was a change of plans and the video had to be shot in Plymouth, CA .. which is 150+ miles away.

So we had a bit of an adventure getting out there, we left at 10, got there after midnight, and when we arrived we knew who the real star was!

EVERYONE was drooling over the Camaro!

People were taking pictures, asking about the car, telling us how much they loved it! It was great!

So we pulled the car in along with an Escalade and they filmed the shots they needed. Due to the way the camera was rigged, the focus was on the artists, and since the Escalade was so much bigger than the Camaro, I don't think the Camaro will get as much camera time as we all know it deserved. But it still was pretty fun. The video shoot was at a carnival, it lasted all night, rides going and everything!

So I took a few snapshots of the scene the Camaro was in as well as the ongoings of the shoot. It probably won't be edited for a few weeks or so, but I'll let everyone here know when it is ready.

I'm not a huge fan of Hip-Hop and R&B, but growing up in the San Francisco bay area it has a big presence. It was a pretty fun experience.

Anyways, the song is "Ask yo baby mama" by J. Dandridge feat. Kafani and Matt Blaque.

Here are the pix that I took:

Last edited by ZNOLMT; 08-16-2009 at 12:43 PM.
ZNOLMT is offline   Reply With Quote