View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #4
rray200

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbowtie26 View Post
I've always loved Firebirds. When I found out they were not going to make a new one based off of the new camaro I was still hoping. Now I do like G.M. and always had something against Mustangs. Problem is when I'm considering purchasing a new car I am looking at either the new Camaro ($39,100), or the new Challenger ($45,755) with the options I want. Problem with the Challenger is price and it's too slow for the price. I've lately considered the 2009 mustang as with some options a GT is $25,420 with the -$3500 Ford is offering. Now I can get a Ford supercharger for $7,029 with a warranty if I can get them to install it as part of the deal. That equals $32,449, with 550 hp and a warranty. While I would rather have a Camaro I almost think the Mustang is too good of a deal to pass up. I only wish G.M. offered the Camaro with an LS7 for 38k ish as I'd jump on that though i'd be stretching what I can afford. It's just killing me as the Mustang is such a good deal but I don't know if I could go through with purchasing one.
I can't blame you for considering the 'stang. There are still all alot of brand new '08s sitting on lots unsold and going for next to nothing. There's a Ford dealer by my place that has four brand new 2008 Mustang GTs on the lot going for dirt cheap. Price wise, its unbeatable. But I'm going to hang tight and wait for a 5th gen.
rray200 is offline   Reply With Quote