camarorick

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbert48 View Post
they both dim with the lights i think
Yes, they dim perfectly with the doors, and your speedometer cluster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Great detailed write up. Still deciding on which one to do. All three types look great, have you guys seen the light tape thread yet in cosmetics?
These all look great. Great job!
Hey Dennis.... Yeah, I saw the light tape. I think it looks good, but way too bright for me. The fact that it's not "dimmable", and $200 are more reasons why I would no go with it....... Still, a great option if that's what you like

Quote:
Originally Posted by khislop007 View Post
Just ordered mine!

Question - I guess when I go to install my kit I might answer my own question,..... but why didn't you drill the hole for the passenger side closer to the gage cluster so you didn't have to fish the wire so far?
It is MUCH easier to fish some wire to the access panel on the passenger side. We didn't touch anything underneath the speedo cluster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikes SS View Post
why do you have four connectors and only use 2 of them? Also couldn't you just use 2 drivers and connect the other one behind the gage cluster?
The 4 connectors are there for possible future mods (Ambient floor lighting anyone ??? )...... Again, we didn't want to touch anything in the cluster, so the one power source is all that's required ( less touched, less chance of things breaking ).....
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote