View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #1
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Arrow My second born--2010 Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS [COTW 4/15/13]

Better late than never. I have so enjoyed this thread. All the Camaros are so awesome in their own way. I love the personal touches. It all started as a thought in 2006 when word was out that Chevrolet had an idea. As time went on, we Camaro lovers got all excited. By early 2009 the bug bit me. I made my way to Hubbard GM Center in Monticello, Indiana. Matt Hubbard and I began talking numbers and options, and on July 3, 2009, we had placed the order. This was the first car we had ordered just the way we wanted it. It was ordered with my Mother and Father in mind as they had both passed. Mom on Sept. 25, 2006 and Dad on June 21, 2008. My Mother was a car girl and Dad, a retired Indiana State Trooper and White County Sheriff, simply loved the thrill of the chase. So having said that, it was ordered for them as much as for my wife and myself.
I caught word after tracking my girl on "spasticsquirrel" that on October 1, 2009 she had finally arrived from Dearborn, Michigan. When I spoke to the driver, I asked what time he left Dearborn--he looked at me as if I had 'smoked my breakfast' I said that I knew what truck she was on and the time it would arrive. I had some serious fun tracking her from the time we had a GM order to the day it arrived.
Attached Images

Last edited by aquablueL99; 02-03-2012 at 02:29 PM.
aquablueL99 is offline   Reply With Quote