View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 11:46 AM   #1014
thePill
Account Suspended

Drives: '11 Mustang GT Premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Pill, How's the back?
Still broke, the ruptured disc and the vertebrae have intermittent contact/crushing the L5 nerve root. It was hard for them to find due to the MRI being conducted while I was lying down, contact occurs within a range of motion under 30% in either direction. Still getting injections, now with X-ray guidance and exploring future options. I do plan on running the 2012 Gumball 3000 so hopefully I can be at least 80% by then.

I had an EMG done 2 weeks ago, I have permanent nerve damage below the right knee (calf, outside ankle, top of the foot and big toe). I can still walk and drive and I will eventually start the elliptical and swimming as soon as I am cleared. I will never regain the feeling in my foot but the calf is possible. Surgery is still a last option...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWDOWN View Post
Pill...chill. NOT ONE of the "usual suspects", here, who express genuine buyer interest in an LS7-engined "enhanced" FE4 is demanding/seeking MR. In fact, we absolutely do NOT want it. Cost/complexity/weight reasons/implications are clearly understood, here.

As to a "track-ready" car, there's a mammoth difference between participating in an HPDE occasionally, and mixing it up with my friend Leh Keen every weekend... NO ONE is suggesting/demanding the Z/28 be a Racing Series champion "off the showroom floor"...just as Penske didn't, back in the day...
I know, but I started reading the "MRC is good" post on the second page and that individual knows that MRC is highly illegal. I'm not asking for it to be a champion, I am just asking for it to be eligible to compete. The ZL1 can be track ready all it wants, the Z28 will be competition ready like the Boss 302, Boss 302LS, Boss 302S and Boss 302R.
thePill is offline   Reply With Quote