View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 04:25 AM   #175
ttshovel

Drives: 12 camaro ss, 72 chevelle, 91camaro
so I managed to figure out how to pack a chute. it's a pilot chute so the spring goes in the bag last. I will be switching to a launcher style eventually for sure. I noticed after actually sitting inside the car that somehow when the shop had it they managed to scratch the hell out of the windshield. I will be having that pulled shortly and cutting the factory dash out. managed to find a vfn fiberglass dash locally for $150 brand new.

purchased a tig welder so I'm going to attempt to learn that machine. I currently have a Hobart 210 mig welder but it seems like I only use chromoly, stainless, and aluminum anymore. plus it looks nicer. I will be making my own chromoly steering column as well. going to try and get as much weight as possible off this car
Attached Images

12 camaro ss 427lsx, th400, f310 heads, crower shaft mounts, gpi specd solid roller, shearerfab 2k hp a/w, twin bullseye 88mm turbos, hughes pro ssx bolt together converter, holley dominator, 8.50 cert, backhalf, Ford 9", 33x17x16 tires, c16 fuel
ttshovel is offline   Reply With Quote