View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 05:13 PM   #31
MaNiaK

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro 2SS RS
Had an episode myself yesterday with a guy and I'm guessing his daughter in a late model Mustang GT convertible on the highway when I was heading to the grocery store. Long story short, he rips past me from behind while I was just cruising along, so I had to see how my new tune from DynoSteve worked out After all was said and done, he pulls up again (from behind, again and both of them continually try taunting me to run again, somewhere else away from the highway. They wouldn't let up, waving their arms at me and shooting their mouths off, to the point where it just got annoying ! Then the young girl shakes her head at me in disappointment, they pull off into a parking lot and go the opposite way. I gave them the thumbs up and complimented their car, I just don't get it why they couldn't do the same and admit it they lost. I'm not into street racing, it was just my first time for an opportunity to see how my car goes against a comparable car, and what better than a Mustang. Anyway, it's over and done with, but there's a huge car show this weekend, and I'm certain they will be there. Should be an interesting weekend
MaNiaK is offline   Reply With Quote