View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 04:40 PM   #3
njdad61

Drives: 2020 Satin Steel 2SS Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
You've been bitten by the mod bug big time! Hahaha! Join the club! Anyway, a cai is a must before moving to other mods! The CAI brand with scoop is a great choice as are a few other similar cai's! High flow cats will give you a nice power gain and also make it really loud with the Borlas! I have a Roto-Fab cai with scoop as well as Solo Performance high flow cats! I love them both and it's hard to say which one to do first! Modding is a progression unless you have deep pockets and can do a whole bunch of stuff all at once! I had to do it piece by piece. I started with a cai, then cat back, then high flows! If you are going with LT's in the future you might want to hold off on the high flows till then because stock fitting high flows won't fit LT's! I'm waiting on LT's for now which is why I got the stock fitting high flows now. Hope this helps and enjoy modding!
That definitely makes sense. I think I will probably go with the CAI since I haven't fully decided if I want to add LTs or not. If I do, I'll probably get ARH LTs w/ the HF cats attached. If not, I'm leaning toward Solo Performance HF cats. Thanks!
  • Arrived 8/13/19
  • Home 8/16/19
njdad61 is offline   Reply With Quote