View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 03:07 PM   #39
zz430camaro

Drives: 2015 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquawkVFR View Post
Everything is nominal until you go FI. Dunno why you’re swapping the gears, someone fed you some bad info. I won’t say doing the heads is a waste of money, but the heads on the LS3 are as good as they come...ESPECIALLY the LS3.

E85 is ok, but why not do Methanol after you go FI? Easier to deal with, no long term corrosion to worry about and well, it’s methanol...it make things go real fuc*ing fast.

You said you wanted horsepower, quit dic*ing around...you know what you need. You’re gonna need money, a Supercharger, boost, aluminum drive shaft, a clutch and all the little goodies that hold that stuff in place and make it work. (There’s more but you get the idea)

700rwhp

Thread over.

I guess power levels are relative to the individual. My car made a measly 485 HP and 444 tq to the tire with a small cam and its fine for me on the street. Hell, driving around on the streets you normally don't have the room to whip on it plus there are cops everywhere in the suburbs. Around 500 rwhp in a camaro is good and you can actually use first gear and hook it up.