View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 12:26 PM   #5
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad67camaro View Post
is the mustang5.com ?
Are you confused? I can see how you would be because I kind of am too! He's only made two posts and one of them is showing off his and his buddies Mustangs. BUT, as you know, we have quite a few members on here who own and love Mustangs.

His other post commented on how cool he thought the Camaro exhaust sounded. This leads me to believe that he's a good guy.

Now, if he came on here trash talking the Camaro and picking fights, he would end up like a couple other trolls we had. I don't see any ill intentions yet and will NOT hold the fact that owns Mustangs against him as I've said many times before. Let's just look at it this way, he's a Mustang guy on a Camaro forum and so far, likes the Camaro. He may be converted yet!!! Seriously, he's got a love for musclecars so he's all good in my book. We'll give him a shot.
PAUL,
You have a beautiful looking Cobra. Very, very nice. I know how hard it is to keep the black paint looking clean. It's been about a month since I've been able to wash my Camaro since it's been raining so much off and on. We haven't had a single day in about 3 weeks where it hasn't drizzled or rained at least once.

I have been meaning to order Zaino as I hear it is pretty much the #1 cleaning agent for cars. Moose uses it and swears by it. I'll tell you this, your Mustangs look SICK. I can only imagine the looks you guys get driving around together on the streets. So tell me, are you planning on putting a 5th Gen in the driveway?

Again, nice job on those stangs...very nice job.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote