View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #73
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1982camaro View Post
wow, lots of mixed reactions and emotions. I already knew i was going to get some heat for creating a thread like this.

thanks for all the info, its been a lot of help.

but so far i'm sold on the ls3 camaro. only thing that worries me is gm dieing and my warranty becoming no good.
I see that as a self fufilling prophecy. If people don't buy from GM due to warranty fear, the company will go under and it will become a justified fear. However, if nobody worried about it they wouldn't lose sales and things will be alright. Waay over simplified of course, but you get my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKrisSullivan View Post
what does it matter if they use a steel or Iron or Aluminum or Paper Machie' block??
As long as it performs and is durable to withstand the test of time, why would you care?
Just feel the need to hate?
paper maché . . . lol . . . then again I suppose if they mixed it with enough epoxy it might hold up long enough for a couple of cycles. Sounds like an interesting project for someone.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote