View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #348
Tribute

Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monchy36 View Post
WHAT!!!! I'm very sorry about this... So much work! Good Luck Luke! And a lot of for you my friend...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroI View Post
OMG WHAT????? I can't imagine I know you LOVE this car!! Anything I can do...This is shocking news. You know how much I loved your car design and infact model mine after.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Luke, I hope everything is OK. I was really looking forward to hooking up with you when I move back, hopefully those plans won't change. Hit me up if you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2lt View Post
wow this car is looks great! good luck with the sale..idk if you are selling any of the stock parts but if you are let me know and i might be interested in some and i will pick them up
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED View Post
What the fuxk? I hope everything is ok. Was hoping to run into you here soon. I hope you get what your asking for. I'm sure somebody will pick her up for your asking price.

PM sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroI View Post
Let me know if planning on parting other stuff out that you have. Havent seen you on in a bit so hope everything ok
I appreciate everyone's concern. I know this came as a big surprise. Basically in short, times were good and then times got tough. I'm a small business owner that deals with the govt, this sequester hit us pretty hard. This amongst other things made me re-adjust priorities. Main priority being family. I need to make sure I properly align things to take care of what matters most.

This car was a fun build and very carefully pieced together. Someone will absolutely get an amazing deal for this, even at asking price it's a huge deal about a 40-50K worth of mods for free. Anywho, there will always be a time for cars, but for now, I've got to make the right choices and prioritize properly.

I really appreciate the kind support and reach out, sorry about the delay in response, been pretty busy trying to keep things together.

The best that anyone can help is try and put out a good word for the car. It would be great to line up a buyer here soon.

Thanks!