View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 12:38 PM   #43
RST-1LE

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelthurston View Post
Huge fan of the color combo. I had a 13 RS in Ruby before. I did the same thing with the matte black accents. How does the 1LE feel? I love the appearance.
This is my first RWD, V8, Manual, Sport type car really. So I don't have anything to really compare it to but it feels great. Every time I push it in a corner it just grips and goes. It makes all my AWD friends look slow in the corners! I have a hard time describing it but while driving it in a corner, you feel like you have a gauge to tell you how close or how far you are from loosing the rear end. It's very responsive and you can feel how much grip it has. Even when you floor it when the tires are cold, it's really easy to keep it in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper_1LE View Post
Really great looking car man. I'm jealous and I own a 1LE!
Thanks, I always love seeing other's 1LE's. Yours in white just works with the black accents. I bet you could get some 1/8th inch pinstripe tape in red and do what I did with the grey.