View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 03:55 PM   #6
SSDanny

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by David@Vengeance View Post
A turbo setup on these cars would be extremely fun, so I do not blame you for wanting to go this route! As mentioned already, the AGP systems are out and available, just not widely advertised yet. There's a few threads here you can search for of others with the kit on their cars currently.

We offer a drop-in forged piston set for the LT1 developed with Wiseco to use your OEM connecting rod and not require rebalancing of the engine. I have provided a link below for our kit. We keep these on the shelf and ready to ship same or next day in most cases. One thing to note is that if you are going this far into the engine, this is the best time to get rid of the AFM system and do a camshaft in the car as well. This will ultimately help with not only power, but reliability and fueling capabilities as well.
http://vengeanceracing.net/vengeance...1-pistons.html

650-700whp is about the limit that we start to see failures on the LT1 pistons, and most all have lived successfully at the 600whp range with proper tuning. You do have options on superchargers as well to make this power including the LT4 route, Whipple, Magnuson, ECS, and Procharger. If turbos are your ultimate goal, contact Kevin @ AGP and he'll get you squared away on a quality system for the car!
Thank you! Got all the answers I needed.
SSDanny is offline   Reply With Quote