View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 08:55 AM   #11
Juiced1
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 2SS CAMARO 45th
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueovalman View Post
Ok from the axle back exhaust I choose I would like a deep throaty V8 muscle car sounds from my V6 Camaro if that is possible. I like the straight through designed axle back exhaust. If I had a V8 Camaro SS I would definitely get chambered design like the Flowmaster axle back exhaust. What axle back exhaust do you all subjest I go with? Ideas? How does the MRT and SLP axle back exhaust sound on our V6 Camaro’s?
Don't expect V8 sound out of a V6. It's like trying to make lemonade with apples. We have plenty of systems that will sound great on the V6. So far the MRT V2 has been our biggest seller by far and we always have discounts for board members. The SLP Powerflo has been pretty solid and is a good lower cost alternative. If it were my car I'd run the Solo catback. It has the smoothest tone I've heard on a V6 Camaro and zero drone.

Another fun way to add some sound would be a set of high flow cats. They even add some nice power to boot.

We usually recommend picking out your axleback first and if you need more volume down the road grab an X-pipe to replace the factory resonators and H-Pipe.

Still not loud enough? Go with the high flow cats.
Juiced1 is offline   Reply With Quote