View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 09:19 AM   #3
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Talking

You are most likely not going to find them with the sticky back, but they have many places that supply them with the old style posts, What you can tto that wroks pretty well is to purchase the old style ones and grind/cut off the posts and then get some high quality emblem tape such as 3M and just trim around the edges of the emblem, I have NEVER had any problems using this type of tape, once it is stuck on the care it aint going any where for a long while.
I live near a place called Ricks 1st Gen(about ten miles from my house, was just in there yesterday) and they have high quality parts there in fact I have their catalog on my desk as I am typing this and you can get the fender emblems in three different styles-
1)"show quality"-$70.99
2)original GM-$99.99
3)reproduction-$34.99

I have bought reproduction stuff from them before and I really cant see the difference when they are sitting next to original or show quality pieces.
You can buy the total body emblem kits as well for a nice price. I plan on getting the total emblem kit for a 68 to swap out on my Gen 5 just for my own added personal touch to the car.
check them out on this website-www.RicksCamaros.com
HOpe this helps.