View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 04:27 PM   #1
JKashat

Drives: 2007 GMC Yukon Denali
Still torn... Black or Cyber Grey?

I know this has been discussed before, but...

I have a Black on Black (no stripes), 2SS, RS, Sunroof, 6mt w/ Hurst & engine cover on order now but am still debating on changing it to CGM.

I have seen many pictures of Black 2010 Camaro's online, but V6 and V8, and I really think it looks hott. But, I have yet to see any CGM Camaro's anywhere. This is really starting to get to me. I have seen CGM on the both Corvette and the ZR-1 in person and really like it. I have always really like metallic colors and it seems to highlight every curve and crease in the body.

What if the CGM looks different on the Caramo vs. the 'vette and it doesn't look as good???

I kind of wish they offered a Metallic Black, but I won't get into that topic, lol.

I had a black '93 Z28 (LT1) in High School and have always wanted another one. I've only owned 2 black cars ('93 Z28 & '06 Lexus GS 430), and I loved they way they looked, when they were clean, shinny, and freshly waxed/polished.

I remember how much maintenance was required to keep it looking good.

Don't know that I will ever have the time to put THAT kind of TLC into another black car; I'm married now, lol.

Should I stick with the Black/Black or change to the Cyber Grey Metallic w/ Black Interior (and possibly add white Rally Stripes)?

Any thoughts or input would hopefully help me sleep at night...
JKashat is offline   Reply With Quote