View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 09:05 AM   #1
yesno20102ssblack

Drives: 2011 2SS Camaro Red
2010 Camaro price increase price protection new status 2500 Order sent to production

Hello again Guys
so last week my order was placed and today it's been updated the status again to the 2500 Order sent to production
hopefully I will get an official build week next
It should be the 3rd week of March
Does anyone know about the price protection process ?
As you may know they had a price increase already depending on when you order the car you are protected and are suppose to get the old price then the dealer is credited back by GM
It looks like mine went up $235.00
2SS SUNROOF BLACK 20 INCH HIGH POLISHED WHEELS
The sticker price will show the new price so you will have to get with you dealer to get the credit up front
Here are the details
DON'T PAY MORE THEN YOU NEED TO........
I am not allowed to reprint the entire message but here is the summary
Chevrolet will announced revised 2010 model year prices for Camaro effective with vehicles produced on or after February 18, 2009. Model and option dealer discounts will be reduced. Dealer invoice amounts will increase accordingly.
Sold order price protection eligibility dates are dictated by the customer and dealer order dates as follows:
-Customer order date must be prior to the date of the price increase.
-GM systems order date (date dealer enters in GM system) must be no more than one work day after the date of the price increase.
These units will be invoiced at prices in effect at the date of production; however, the dealer open account will automatically be credited for the price increase once the unit has been delivered.
Richard
yesno20102ssblack is offline   Reply With Quote