View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 11:41 AM   #51
camaro2lt

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT VR/RS CGM Rally's
Quote:
Originally Posted by crewxp View Post
nice! What caught my attention in the first place was I did a couple of forum searches for mods I wanted to do and you've done about 80% of them. I think we might think alike.

Quick question though on one of your mods. The AAC v2.0 Scanner. Does it react to music? Do you know how this works? Does it have to hook to the audio somehow? I have this awesome bass beat I generated (I make music for fun), and think it would look awesome if the sensor faded to the beat. Was wondering how this would work.

Scratch that, I have a bunch of questions for you. Hope you dont mind.

1.) The above question
2.) I'm new to the camaro scene. Is there a good place to get the RS and 2LT badges? The car Im looking at doesnt have any RS badge besides the one on the front grill and back.
3.) Where did you get your engine cover it. Its awesome!
4.) Is that a custom cupholder you have? Was it hard to install?

I plan on first getting lighting mods (foot area, interior lights, the scanner), getting RS badges, Chrome replacements, the small interior/cosmetic stuff, etc. Then definitely a CAI, followed by Exhaust system. Then all else comes after :P

no i do not mine questions

1( I do not know if you can hook up the scaner to the audio system.That would look cool i will post a vid of my 2 scaners
2(You can order the rs badages from the dealer and they go on using 3m tape. The 2LT badage i got from www.emblempros.com
3(Enigne cover i got from my dealer you can get them online for cheap now and it is painted red and i added the camaro rs on the front of it
4(the cup holder is not custom infact i ordered a new billet chrome cup holder that one was just plastic and went on by using 3m tape

Thanks for the questions