View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 07:55 PM   #71
Silverado
GM Guy For Life

Drives: 2010 GMC Yukon XL
Saw the movie this weekend.....have to say......worst of the 3 by a long shot.....not having Megan Fox in it definitely hurt it (she is far hotter than Rosie). The movie just seemed too.....actually...not enough....the plot was way too thin...Rosie is a far worse actress than Megan....they drag out certain scenes way too long.....

Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect "Oscar winning performances" or "Best Picture", but come on....the special effects were great as usual, but really, that was about it.

I had a problem with all of these movies.....I was a fan of Transformers as a kid....then, the Decepticons were "items" (Megatron was a gun, Soundwave was a Cassette player, some were planes, etc). In these movies, most of the Decepticons are "shapeless" piles of metal pieces (sure Starscream was a plane a couple minutes here and there, but....). Even when the decepticons did become something, it was another car (much more like Autobots). Just disappointing.

I do hope for a 4th one....I'd like to see the Contructicons or the other "combining" groups of "bots"....I also hope that they get rid of Rosie and find someone far better to be the love interest.

Anyway....
Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote