View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 04:15 PM   #96
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Thanks for saying that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Consistent appreciation going on here......wonder why. Chris, your car is almost always leading from the front sir. You are not afraid to go outside the box and make it yours. This has paid off in what I think is one of the nicest 5th Gens around. You always make clean moves and think ahead instead of just throwing money and paint on it and calling it a day. Keep up the good work.

Yeah Andre....def sick in person. Make sure and check out the Trifecta Ghost Cam idle....pretty sick for a tune/V6 car.

Lawrence (and Chris)....get together and hook this car up. You know what it takes to capture the car and get the right angles on it. Plus you know what's up with HDR and how to use it. Help our brother make it shine!

Come on sir....really? This Camaro owner has actually taken and thought about what he wanted to do in steps and with a plan. He's hardly out of his teens and all you got to say is this? He could have saved longer and easily gotten a SS.....prolly an SS/RS too if he really wanted to wait.

Id rather see 1 tuned up V6 than to see 20 stock SS cars.....just my opinion. I like it when people are true afficiandos and want to "make it theirs."

Too many cars look too alike around here anyway.
Ivan
Ivan, I could have not said it better...making it yours and people complimenting on your actions is WHAT THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT!!!! tmac1granger33, Just keep doing your thing--You can't miss!!.. Kurt...