View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 05:28 PM   #10
Darin Morgan
Reher Morrison Racing

Drives: Inferno Orange SS/RS

Manifold fully ported. All sharp edges removed and radiused. It's not much of a radius but it's MUCH better than stock.

Short of filling he plenum with epoxy and reshaping the edge, this is as good as it gets. It's not even a 1/4" radius, it's more like an 1/8" radius. Took me hours of hand sanding to get the manifolds radiuses as perfect as possible. There is no material so I had to lower the edge .200 which gave me a little more to work with. I was then able to achieve the best radius possible with the material at hand.

The front runner will get a lot more air now! All the sharp edges and shears are gone. These manifolds are VERY thin and one must constantly check thickness as you grind or sand material away. There is not much to work with.

The far back runner was a little difficult to reach but with long reach tools I was able to get a decent radius on it.

Here you can see all the radiuses and how round they are compared to how sharp they where before. Don't mind the nubs in the middle of the plenum. I will take them out later.
2010 Camaro SS/RS IOM, 475rwhp 415ft/lbs Cam-232/245 .612 .612 113LSA. Precision 3500 stall, New Era CAI. Reher Morrison Heads, Manifold and TB. Ferrea H-stems, dual springs, Ti-retainers. American Racing long tubes-Xpipe, High flow CATs, "S"type Borla's. 160F Thermo.
VVT ACTIVE! Thanks to New Era Performance!

Darin Morgan
-Induction R&D-EFI calibration
Reher-Morrison Racing Engines
http://www.rehermorrison.com/rmSale3.htm
Phone 817-467-7171
cell 682-559-0321

Last edited by Darin Morgan; 09-19-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Darin Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote