View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 03:14 PM   #48
Ventmaster

Drives: 2017 1SS 6spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by funbun View Post
I had the same issue, Error Code PO440, Evap system failure. Took it to the dealer, they said they would have to drop the rear end to replace the faulty valve that was hung wide open, bill would be $ 1300.00 + and to beat it all, it's not an emissions control warranty item, only the true exhaust system is covered, not these little electrical appurtenances. He said drive it, the performance will not be affected, no problem. So, rather than calling Chev. and whining about something, I chose to leave them alone and let them suffer from the result of their not taking care of their problem. As soon as I get this problem fixed, along with the twice broken drivers seat electrical motor and a new air conditioner compressor, I plan to sell it.( 103,000 miles, 2010 model)
What will I buy ? Another Camaro, of course. I've never received so many compliments on a car in my life. It's only an RS with Red Jewel Tint Coat paint, but folks just have to tell you how beautiful your car is. It's like what I would imagine it would be like dating Jennifer Lawrence. Yep.
Great analogy funbun! if you're ever in the neighborhood, let's have a cold one- Yep!
Ventmaster is offline   Reply With Quote