Thread: Fesler
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
Fesler

Drives: 1969 Camaro and 2010 Camaro's
If you would like to talk here is my number 602-953-8944, I have no message from you on this. I have no message on the forum on this so not sure where you have done 11 phone calls. We were on the road for over 3 weeks and did not get phone calls regarding any of this.

Chris Fesler
Fesler Built

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM2SSRS View Post
Alright, I've got comment on em.
In the last three weeks I made upwards of 11 phone calls to them inquiring on parts. I've spoken to ONE person. Once. I've been told to email the parts lady because she was,"on the road"
That is not my idea of selling a product. Or how to build a relationship with your bread and butter.
And now, I see a representative from them making a smart ass remark regarding a members effort at duplicating one of their products. And then not having the stones to admit it and play it as a compliment and telling members to,"chill"
Now I understand the member should not have titled his thread,fesler" However there was no malice or negative connotation in his post. Just someone proud of what he did.
Based on these experiences,I will not be spending my money on this kind of ethic.
JMO
Fesler is offline   Reply With Quote