View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 02:12 PM   #43
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd24 View Post
So in planning this upgrade I've considered ordering the OE Brembo Calipers new - here's the list of parts I think I need and would appreciate some help confirming I'm not missing anything:

92233189 Driver side front disc brake caliper, without pads, bracket, pins and clips.
92233188 Passenger side front disc brake caliper, without pads, bracket, pins and clips.
92233177 Driver side rear disc brake caliper, without pads and*bracket.
92233176 Passenger side rear disc brake caliper, without pads and bracket.
89047711 Front disc brake pad pin kit; includes 2 pins and one retainer.* 2 kits per vehicle - Charlie at Stillen indicated the pads don't come with the pins or retainer.
89047728 Rear disc brake pad pin kit; includes 2 pins and one retainer.* 2 kits per vehicle. - Charlie at Stillen indicated the pads don't come with the pins or retainer.
Plus
Stillen Slotted/drilled Rotors - front & rear - direct from Stillen
Goodridge G-Stop Braklines - ordered via Stillen
Hawk Performance Ceramic Pads - Front & rear - ordered via Stillen

Anything I'm missing? I'm having ECS here in NJ do the install so I don't want to have them tell me I'm missing any parts required. Thanks...
Looks like everything you listed is all you need they can use the factory bolts you should be good to go. When they go to install the rear rotors they will need to trim the backing plate (to replace it is a PITA).

Sean