View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 03:49 PM   #1
GetYouOne

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
What Would You Do In My Situation......?

I was referred to a well known shop on here and by other camaro members to do a turbonetics install.

I been patient enough and told countless excuses. Communication is terrible by this place. The shop is pointing a finger at the kit itself and turbonetics says its the install.

I'm 99% its the shop because just been excuse after excuse. I was told 3 days turned into a full 7 days when turbonetics said it takes 2 days max to install.

When i got the car back one of my custom fenders was bent, scratched up freshly powdercoated down pipe, amongst other things. Never even got a print out for my dyno.

I paid the shop in cash which the owner advised would be better and never got a receipt and its been even more excuses like "I dont know how to run quickbooks my wife does and is out of town" or " you will have to pay taxes on it." He told me he would have it to me Mon of last week when his wife got back into town and a week later still havent received it.

I was suppose to have my oil catch can installed its a mighty mouse catch can and was told it wouldnt fit he needed to fabricate a bracket for it. Scheduled me for a date to come in took off work arrived he was out of town and his worker had no idea I was even coming. 2 days later I finally get ahold of him and bring the car in. 2 days later I show up no oil catch can installed. Said the bracket turned out not to his satisfaction with the paint, so I asked to see it and said "oh I sent it back." Which to me he never did it.

Now with the kit running like crap I have to take it 300 miles down south to LA and let another guy who is familiar with this kit do his thing and see whats wrong. I feel totally shafted. Even more money out of my pocket.

Reason why I am leaving the shop nameless for now is I am waiting to see from the other shop if its an install error or the actual kit.

What would u do?
GetYouOne is offline   Reply With Quote