View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 06:17 AM   #1307
JantzenOKC

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Twin Turbo
Well CamaroFest has finally arrived, I'll be leaving in 5 days to head out to Bowling Green, KY. I'm exited to show what I've been able to accomplish with this V6 platform. It hasn't been easy getting to the 10s and definitely not easy shaving 10ths off at this point. I've been doing some work and changing some things around that I haven't been talking about much on here. It should make for some fun races between the two big dogs of the v6 community(#1 and #2). I'm looking forward to an awesome finals race on Friday, unless something goes wrong or I red light or something stupid.

After Fest I'll post up the mods in here that I've been doing. It's no 9 second v6 (LMAO) but it's pretty damn fast. The only one faster is the Gretchen car, which hasn't been able to make more than 1 or 2 passes before it breaks, the thing just makes too much power and torque! My car has made 25 clean full boost passes since building the motor and is still holding up great.
Attached Images

JantzenOKC is offline   Reply With Quote