Thread: Newbie !!!
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 02:12 PM   #4
pzero

Drives: 2015 Camaro Z/28 #968 Silver Ice M
Quote:
Originally Posted by JThorn View Post
Hey Everyone just wanted to stop in and say hi and thanks for allowing me to join adding me to the Camaro Family. I just recently bought a 2015 Z/28 with 9k miles and it’s #307 Red w/air & stereo. I’m extremely happy and look forward to the future with this car.

A little about myself.. I just transferred from Northeast Ohio where I was born and raised to Bowling Green, Ky and I work at the Corvette plant and have been with GM for 23yrs now. I plan on tracking the car every now and then as well as hitting up all the local shows. Not knowing the area or the people around here I look forward to hopefully running into other members. Also any info on shows or track events would be great appreciated.
Welcome amego! Nice someone that works for GM. FYI, hey our Z/28 engines are made in Bowling Green, KY. Hey if you got any free C8 stuff send em this way....like shirts, caps, mugs, pins, rims, front bumpers, leather seats, engine parts, or what ever. By the time I turn 65, I'm going to have a Corvette one piece at a time....

Last edited by pzero; 06-05-2020 at 02:16 PM. Reason: typo
pzero is offline   Reply With Quote