View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 09:37 AM   #2
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
sorry I got waylaid into not being able to go. Might have been able to help a little with this. I think your right I saw a little of that at CF8 but still plenty of time for T&T. I think though they do a great job of defining classes there needs to be a more set boundary, people aren't dumb even though they like to play dumb to sneak into classes they'll dominate using excuses or stupid questions. I think the V6 split was a success even though I wasn't there and haven't seen the results yet. I4 class was a bit weird I heard only 2 or 3 guys 2 being from the same shop and not doing finals. I won't be back til CF10 gotta save to buy a house but I am more then willing to sit down at this computer and talk with mlee and merc about cleaning the drag racing up some. That being said the grudge race call-out thing was a great idea that I dropped the ball on when I got way to busy playing damage control "IRL" to help organize at least. We'll need to discuss this prior to CF9 and see if you guys can band together to make it happen somehow. The biggest problem I see is communication between drag racers everyone kinda does the same thing someone else complained about with groups and not a lot of intermingling with everyone. Shit last year we had a congratulations get together at the bar and only 3 or 4 of us went...

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote