View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 07:45 PM   #10
Vicster
1000hp is NEVER Enough!

Drives: 13' ZL1
Thumbs down G3 Ripoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcarolina23 View Post
Long story short, Alan is the owner of G3 Composites (carbon fiber company). A well respected guy here on the forums and a great guy in real life! Alan and I are currently working on some carbon fiber work for the interior of my car. Yesterday he traded in his Camaro and I asked him if he would swap spoilers with me + cash and he agreed. As you can see from the pictures the coupe spoiler is smaller than the convertible spoiler and thus exposed the paint damage my OEM convertible spoiler did from resting on the trunk lid. Thus, I am going to go a different route on the spoiler. My car is the black one and Alan's is the orange one, both of the cars show the exact spoiler I am selling. The spoiler is wrapped and just recently cleared.

I believe Alan sells these at about $500. I am willing to do $350 shipped, $300 local pickup. If you have any questions just PM me or ask underneath. Thanks!
Update: Allen of G3 Carbon llc. has been banned from this site and PayPal has pulled his account for fraud. I made a deposite for a composite spoiler and was lied to for a year, I have no spoiler and he stole $300 from me. Unfurtunatly I am not his only victom, him and his business is not to be trusted!!!

Hope this helps at least 1 person keep his or her money from being stolen.