View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 01:38 PM   #11
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
A properly tuned car shouldn't loose MPG because a tuned car is efficient. It seems like (at least) GM tunes on the safe side, so the tunes seem to favor the rich side. Leaning them out a little should save a like gas, I'd think.

I think gains for these parts aren't going to be much more than 30 RWHP with a tune. I think the shorties are the greatest remaining restriction of these parts, but technically, I believe any car that moves the cats' from the OEM location is illegal anyways, and it's not possible to keep the cats' in their OEM locations with long tubes (LTs), so... Some people have to worry about this more than others, but if you don't have to content with strict smog laws, it would be pretty silly not to go with LTs. If I could I would...

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote