View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 02:10 AM   #9
alex33x

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by htp autoworks View Post
I am in the industry and I have never heard of a good installer in El Paso. There is no way in hell I would trust anyone out there to do a custom install. They WILL cut your paint up... there are only a few good installers in the country that can do custom jobs without damaging your paint. I would also recommend going with a better film than 3M. It has way too much orange peel and does not hold up well. Go with VentureShield Ultra or ClearMask AR... no orange peel and both have LIFETIME warranties.
What do you mean by cutting the paint up?? They said their going to do the front end in 2 pieces. I dont really ahve a lot of options its the only shop in town who will do a custom install, all the other ones want to get a kit and install it.

The shop is nice too not the crappy ones I've seen, but like I said I dont have options here, I did ask around and they told me in other shops that nobody did custom installs in el paso.

But I mean if they are giving me a 5 year warranty doesnt that tell something about them?? As a professional what do you recommend i do??