View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 01:42 PM   #991
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGen427CI View Post
wow.... were on 40 pages, and pushing it, but this is depressing for me to hear you have no updates still Oh and I called your the ULTIMATE DUST KING because you said you haven't drive your car for over a year.
Dust King ? Dust King ?
I'll have you know that is fine dust. (But we cheated and it's under a car cover so technically the SST is clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
<THAT'S attitude!
Bad attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capthowdy View Post
Funny a shop that does hundred of thousands in performance mods but no front office to take calls? hmmmm.....they must just not want to be botherd when doing thier magic...
Believe me, I have had this discussion a hundred times. Even offered to front an administrator. Tom and crew have tons of work and are happy at this level. They are true car nuts. Plus they were finally able to announce the Code Red Shelby deal which is no small thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbert1999 View Post
By, the time you get your vehicle back, I would have caught up to you already, and you started a long time ago.
Yeah, it is fairly easy to catch up to a Camaro that does not run...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

Yep,

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
...That's probably also speedster when he reads my posts
Naw, it's more like

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
I think the only thing saving speedster is the fact that he is waaay too busy at work...

So it's our duty to continure to remind him that we are all suffering while he "forgets" about his car....

He must not really want it that bad....

Just playin Bruce.

Hang in there bro... Somehow I am pretty confident it will be worth it.

Want it that bad...? Heck, it'd be fun just to sit in it right now, swing on the rollcage and make engine sounds...we can do a pretty mean camshaft beat box. What duration/overlap do you want?